Computer Networks, Internet, E-Mail and Websites are exposed to damage and liabilities arising from unexpected sources including Defamation, Hacking, Fraud or Virus Attack.
Policy covers available are:
- The cost of Third Party Legal claims against you arising out of your e-activities (e-mail, e-commerce and website)
- Losses suffered as a result of Viruses or Hackers, even if your employees carry out or aid the attack.
- Your Liability due to your Customer’s Credit Card numbers being stolen or the Theft of your Money during transactions on electronic networks.
- Claims made against you by your employees for an unsuitable office environment due to disturbing e-mail content or website use, or due to breaches of confidentiality.
- Financial losses suffered due to a business interruption which prevents you from using your computer systems or trading via your website.
- Damage to your computer network or any data you hold electronically arising from unauthorised access.
- Misuse of any information which is confidential or subject to statutory restrictions on its use.