We are one of the leading Insurance brokers in north county Dublin. We have an extensive list of corporate and private clients whom we service with a wide range of insurance services and advice.
We strive to create for our dedicated team of professionals an environment that is based on the very best customer experience and best in class insurance products combined with expert and professional advice across multiple product lines.
Overall Purpose of the role
To assist the MD in the proactive management of clients and stakeholders within the business and to assist them with the ongoing servicing of a portfolio of existing and new clients. In addition to assist the MD in the overall operations of the business.
- Assist with preparation and issue of pre renewal documents and ensure same are returned in a timely manner to allow us comply with issuing renewal terms in accordance with company procedures
- Assist in the Re broking, preparation and issuing renewal terms to clients.
- Assist in new business process including conducting market survey’s, quotation preparation and the like.
- Updating various CRM systems
- Ongoing management, monitoring and following up on outstanding requests with insurance companies
- Issuing post renewal documents to clients in a timely manner
- Ensuring adherence to regulatory timelines is achieved.
- Support the company’s plan for retention and growth
- Assisting in ongoing customer service
Skills & Qualities Required:
- Excellent Administrative and Organisational Skills to allow you react quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team to meet strict deadlines and work in a busy environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and client servicing skills
- Excellent computer skills including word and excel
Michael Kennedy Insurance Group is an equal opportunities employer and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae in Strictest Confidence to
Mr. Fergal Kennedy