Commercial Lines Executive
We are one of the leading Insurance brokers in north county Dublin. We have an extensive list of corporate and private clients whom we service with a wide range of insurance services and advice.
We strive to create for our dedicated team of professionals an environment that is based on the very best customer experience and best in class insurance products combined with expert and professional advice across multiple product lines.
Overall Purpose of the role:
To proactively engage with existing and new clients in the broking, placement, processing and administration of renewals, mid term adjustments, claims and new business.
- Providing on going insurance advice and servicing to existing and new clients.
- Prepare and issue pre renewal documents and ensure same are returned in a timely manner to allow us comply with issuing renewal terms in accordance with company procedures
- Re broking, preparation and issuing renewal terms to clients.
- Arranging payment including finance if required.
- Issuing post renewal documents to clients in a timely manner
- Ensuring adherence to Renewal timelines is achieved.
- Support the company’s plan for retention and growth
- Identify, develop and manage clients risks with information around products and services that may suit their needs.
- Assisting in ongoing customer service
- Provide advice and assistance on claims to existing clients as they occur.
Skills & Qualities Required:
- Excellent Administrative and Organisational Skills to allow you react quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team to meet strict deadlines and work in a busy environment
- Excellent communication and client servicing skills
- Excellent computer skills including word and excel
- Minimum 3 years general insurance experience required.
- Previous commercial insurance knowledge is an advantage but not essential
- CIP qualification or working towards
Michael Kennedy Insurance Group is an equal opportunities employer and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae in Strictest Confidence to: Mr. Fergal Kennedy – firstname.lastname@example.org