Financial Services Executive
Michael Kennedy Insurance Group is a well-established brokerage in Swords, North County Dublin with over 45 years’ experience. We are looking for a Financial Services Executive with a minimum of 3 years insurance experience to join our company.
The role will involve the sourcing and placement of new Protection, Pension, Investments and other financial services to new clients and contacts.
- Prospecting, quoting and placement of Protection, Pension and Investments policies to a current client bank as well as fostering potential new clients.
- On going Servicing of business including conducting financial reviews
- Achieving income and new business targets, including generating leads for other areas of the business where the opportunity arises
- Dealing with client queries and providing excellent levels of service to our clients
- Responsibility for own portfolio of clients
- Adhere to Central Bank regulations at all times
Skills & Qualities Required:
- Self Motivated and Results Driven
- Experience in a sales environment within the financial services industry
- Excellent Knowledge of all areas of financial services Market required
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Good at problem solving
- QFA or Grandfathered
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of team
- Excellent communication and client service skills
MKIG is an equal opportunities employer and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Please send Curriculum Vitae in Strictest Confidence to:
Mr. Fergal Kennedy – email@example.com
Innovation House, 3 Feltrim Estate Drynam Road, Swords, Co. Dublin