We are one of the leading Insurance brokers in north county Dublin. We have an extensive list of corporate and private clients whom we service with a wide range of insurance services and advice.
We strive to create for our dedicated team of professionals an environment that is based on the very best customer experience and best in class insurance products combined with expert and professional advice across multiple product lines.
Overall Purpose of the role
To proactively engage with existing and new clients in the broking, placement, processing and administration of renewals, mid term adjustments, claims and new business.
Providing on going insurance advice and servicing to existing and new clients.
Prepare and issue pre renewal documents and ensure same are returned in a timely manner to allow us comply
with issuing renewal terms in accordance with company procedures
Re broking, preparation and issuing renewal terms to clients.
Arranging payment including finance if required.
Issuing post renewal documents to clients in a timely manner
Ensuring adherence to Renewal timelines is achieved.
Support the company’s plan for retention and growth
Identify, develop and manage clients risks with information around products and services that may suit their
Assisting in ongoing customer service
Provide advice and assistance on claims as they occur.
Skills & Qualities Required:
- Excellent Administrative and Organisational Skills to allow you react quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team to meet strict deadlines and work in a busy environment
- Excellent communication and client servicing skills
- Excellent computer skills including word and excel
- Minimum 5 years general insurance experience required.
- Previous commercial broking insurance knowledge is an advantage but not essential
CIP qualification or working towards
Michael Kennedy Insurance Group is an equal opportunities employer and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae in Strictest Confidence to
Mr. Fergal Kennedy