We are one of the leading Insurance Brokers in North County Dublin. We have an extensive list of corporate and private clients whom we service with a wide range of insurance services and advice.
We strive to create for our dedicated team of professionals an environment that is based on the very best customer experience and best in class insurance products combined with expert and professional advice across multiple product lines.
Overall Purpose of the role
To proactively engage with existing and new clients in the broking, placement, processing and administration of renewals, mid-term adjustments, claims and new business.
- Issuing renewal documentation to clients and following up to ensure retention of the policy
- Issuing motor, home, marine & travel insurance new business quotations
- Servicing of policies including mid-term alterations
- Ensuring payment of premiums within timeframes
- Achieving personal lines renewal income and new business targets, including generating leads for
other business lines where the opportunity arises
- Dealing with client queries and providing excellent levels of customer service to our clients
- Responsibility for own portfolio of clients
- Adhere to Central Bank regulations at all times
Skills & Qualities Required:
- Experience in Personal Lines (minimum 2 years)
- Excellent Knowledge of Personal Lines Market required
- Superior Organisational Skills
- Good at problem solving
- Attention to detail required
- APA Personal, CIP or Grandfathered and fully CPD compliant
- Knowledge of Relay is a distinct advantage
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of team
- Excellent communication and client service skills
Michael Kennedy Insurance Group is an equal opportunities employer and is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. We are a well-established brokerage in North County Dublin with over 50 years’ experience.
Please send your Curriculum Vitae in Strictest Confidence to
Mr. Fergal Kennedy firstname.lastname@example.org